I can’t believe that November is nearly over and that 2016 is around the corner–I know, SO cliche to say, but it’s so true! 2015 has flown by way too fast: many, many ups and several downs throughout the year.
This month has seen both good and bad times, but I’d like to take pause today to say thanks for all that has happened.
A couple weeks ago, I went to New York City for the second time this year. I primarily went to visit family, but I also got the chance to meet with some friends, both old and new. However, it was such a quick trip that I didn’t really get much of a chance to relax! I got back last Monday and feel like even today, I am still ‘catching up’ on work and sleep.
Later tonight, I will be heading up to Fort Collins to celebrate Thanksgiving with my oldest sister and her family: we’ll be with my brother-in-law’s side of the family for the next few days. Weather is supposed to get worse as this day wears on, but hopefully we’ll all have a nice holiday.
Last night, my business coach, Kelly Lynn Adams, sent out an email with a list of 30 things she is grateful for. I’ll end this post with my own list (no real particular order, of course):
- My very large immediate family all over the country
- My very large extended family on both sides all over the U.S. and China
- Ryan 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Ryan’s family
- Passionate Life Church, the wonderful church that Ryan and I have been attending together since July 2014
- My health
- My cats #crazycatlady
- All of the homes I have lived in throughout my life in Virginia, California, and Colorado
- My entrepreneurial spirit, most likely ‘inherited’ from my parents
- My coach, Kelly Lynn Adams
- Friends, both ‘old’ and ‘new’
- Social media
- Delicious food around the world 😉 #foodie
- My leads group at the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Lifelong learning
- The sun
- My life in Colorado
- Those who may be cruel to me, but they only make me stronger.
- My heritage
- My father’s decision to leave China and create a better life for all of us
- My business colleagues
- Airplanes and the ability to travel
- My love for writing
- Kindness from others
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!