Well, since I am writing this entry after-the-fact, I can safely say right now that I put off listening to my gut feeling about leaving San Francisco.
Until everything literally blew up in front of me.
And now I see clearly that I put off this decision for too long. Two years ago, I had wanted to leave San Francisco anyway. But I decided to stay because of other reasons. And last year, I couldn’t leave because of my accident.
But now, with this waiting period before business school, what else can I do? Wait around San Francisco? Circumstances say “no”.
So I’m glad I now see that I have a way out.